DHS Clubshop Membership

DHS Clubshop Membership
Free Signup go to related links

Life Long Learning and Earn A Passive Income

Search Google

Google

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pains And Pleasures!

Robert Kiyosaki




Everyone within the right frame of mind will go for pleasures not pains. Thus, it only makes sense for me to tolerant pains now provided that I can enjoy greater pleasures later. This conviction is even stronger if I could have taste greater pleasures first. This is like a glimpse into what my future if I were to adopt this approach of wise investment instead of spending on luxury items. I am also able to experience pains of no money for retirement at old age now instead, then I would associate pains with spending my earned income on luxury goods now. And this will be the same for the other cases.
If a smoker is able to experience the pains of lungs cancer now instead of pleasures of smoking and suffer in the future, then he would definitely associate pains instead of pleasure with smoking. He would associate pleasure with no smoking now if he could experience great health in the future. He would definitely stop smoking on his own accord.
If an obese person is able to experience the pains of bad health now due to overeating instead of suffering in the future, then he would definitely associate pains instead of pleasure with overeating. He would associate pleasure with no overeating now if he could experience great health in the future. Then he would definitely stop overeating on his own accord.
If an alcoholic is experiencing the pains of liver failure due to over consumption of alcohol instead of suffering in the future, then he would associate pains instead of pleasure with drinking alcohol. He would associate pleasure with no drinking of alcohol now if he could experience great health in the future.
Therefore in other words, the way that I associate pains and pleasures with things will determine my future. Based on this new understanding, I can make use of this association for pains and pleasures to my advantage. So to be rich and wealthy, I need to associate pleasures by adopting the approach obtained from the Rich Dad’s series by Robert Kiyosaki.




For Your Financial Freedom

Lay Peng
P.S: Mr. Robert Kiyosaki has his Rich Dad as his mentor while I have him and other Top Speakers and World Class Gurus as mine.

**** DISCLAIMER *****

The author, publisher and distributors particularly disclaim any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.Copyright © 2007 topspeakeronline.com/blog