DHS Clubshop Membership

DHS Clubshop Membership
Free Signup go to related links

Life Long Learning and Earn A Passive Income

Search Google

Google

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Understanding with Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

Thanks to Mr. Robert Kiyosaki, I looked at my past and present and my future. My parents, typically are like his poor dad who had the same mindset. I am also complacent and school education really taught me to be a good employee. I dare not take risks, have fear of failure, afraid of changes and I lacked financial planning education.

Instead of working for money, you’ll learn how to make money work hard for you.
You’ll discover why you don’t need a high income to become rich—and that all you do need is the type of financial education: Find out more on Kiyosaki’s business school of coaching and Financial Literacy by watching his video at my website. It not only helps you gain Financial freedom, it is also Life changing education.


For Your Financial Freedom,





Lay Peng








P.S: Mr Robert Kiyosaki has his Rich Dad as his mentor while I have him and other Top Speakers and World Class Gurus as mine.

**** DISCLAIMER *****

The author, publisher and distributors particularly disclaim any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.Copyright © 2007 topspeakeronline.com/blog