DHS Clubshop Membership

DHS Clubshop Membership
Free Signup go to related links

Life Long Learning and Earn A Passive Income

Search Google

Google

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

“Failure Precedes Success!”

The best way is to have a mentor to guide and teach you in the shortest time. But if I cannot find someone to coach me, then the next best alternative is learned from resources like books, videos and audio courses.Lastly, an actionable plan with quantified milestones is drawn up to measure my progress. Constantly checking my progress against my plan, I will be forced to reflect on my actions. Is there things I have done incorrectly that causes delay in my progress? What should I do to correct the situation?With all the above steps in place, I had apparently reduced my fear of failure. My chance of success is greatly enhanced.




For your Financial Freedom








Lay Peng





**** DISCLAIMER *****
The author, publisher and distributors particularly disclaim any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.Copyright © 2007 topspeakeronline.com/blog