DHS Clubshop Membership

DHS Clubshop Membership
Free Signup go to related links

Life Long Learning and Earn A Passive Income

Search Google

Google

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How To Turn Good Debts Into Assets?

I realized that most people made their wealth through real estate after reading a number of books,. Robert Kiyosaki.has highlighted this in the Rich Dad’s series. Thus, I decided to learn more about property investment. Even though I did not have money to invest in property, I still went ahead to attend property investment seminars for the purpose of learn.
There are two kinds of property investment seminars based on my understanding. The first kind of seminar teaches me how to go about doing property investment and it provides education on the criteria to look out for in property investment. This is good for me have a basic theoretical foundation of property investment.


For Your Financial Freedom

Lay Peng






P.S: Mr. Robert Kiyosaki has his Rich Dad as his mentor while I have him and other Top Speakers and World Class Gurus as mine.
**** DISCLAIMER *****
The author, publisher and distributors particularly disclaim any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.Copyright © 2007