DHS Clubshop Membership

DHS Clubshop Membership
Free Signup go to related links

Life Long Learning and Earn A Passive Income

Search Google

Google

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

About Robert Kiyosaki


Robert Toru Kiyosaki born April 8, 1947) is an investor, businessman, self-help author and motivational speaker. He is married to Kim Kiyosaki.Born and raised in Hilo, Hawaii, Robert Kiyosaki is a fourth-generation Japanese-American.

Although Robert Kiyosaki’s business is building businesses, his true passion is in teaching motivation courses. He is a highly acclaimed speaker on financial education and his work has inspired worldwide.

“I felt terrible the first time I failed (went bankrupt). I felt even worse the second time.” begins Robert Kiyosaki. “But yes, to me, it was worth it. If I had not failed twice, I would not have retired eighteen years early, nor would I be financially free today.”

For Your Financial Freedom




Lay Peng













P.S: Mr. Robert Kiyosaki has his Rich Dad as his mentor while I have him and other Top Speakers and World Class Gurus as mine.

**** DISCLAIMER *****

The author, publisher and distributors particularly disclaim any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.Copyright © 2007 topspeakeronline.com/blog